ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Spaulding <mspauldin...@gmail.com>
Subject Using classifiers with the install task
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:53:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the ant install task to install a module with a
classifier. When pulling the module in as a dependency, I use the following
in my ivy.xml:

    <dependency org="net.sf.json-lib" name="json-lib" rev="2.2.2"
        transitive="false" force="true">
        <artifact name="json-lib" type="jar" ext="jar"
m:classifier="jdk15"/>
    </dependency>

And this works fine for dependency retrieval, but what is the equivalent
when using the install task? I know the install task does not understand
the artifact tag. Also, I've tried the following which does not work either:

<ivy:install organisation="net.sf.json-lib" module="json-lib"
revision="2.2.2" m:classifier="jdk15" from="${from.repo}" to="${to.repo}"/>

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,
Matt