ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Richard <ricsho...@btinternet.com>
Subject Using Maven Repo
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:10:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm working in an environment where I use both Ant / Ivy and Maven.

I don't want to have a separate Maven repository and Ivy cache with all of the libs duplicated
on my machine.

I've configured Caches like this
 <
    ivyPattern="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml"
    artifactPattern="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>

which is nearly what I want. The issue is that spring for example is stored in org.springframework
folder rather than org/springframework folders.

Can anyone point out where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks.

Ric.cachesdefaultCacheDir="Path_to/.m2/repository"