Hi,

I'm using Ivy 2.3.0 and noticed that the depencencies specified in an ivy.xml are not the same
as those in the path that I get using <ivy:retrieve pathid="my.classpath"/>

You can see this yourself by putting the attached files into a directory and calling ant. I would expect
javax.servlet-api.jar to be the first entry in the resulting classpath, however it is only somewhere
in the middle of the classpath.

This is especially a problem here because the second dependency provides org.mortbay.jetty/servlet-api-2.5.jar
which contains the same packages as javax.servlet-api, but in a different version.

I can fix this specific problem by adding an <exclude> for org.mortbay.jetty here, but I'd expect the dependencies
order to be respected. This might otherwise lead to unexpected runtime errors.

Thanks
Carsten