ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rajani Maski <rajinima...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVY Proxy settings Configuration
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 02:50:57 GMT
Hi ,


So I did the following steps but then the build failure still exists :


   - Download Ant, Download  IVY, copy IVY.jar to /ant/lib
   - Go to terminal : set ANT_HOME=E:\DevTools\ANT\apache-ant-1.8.4
   - set PATH=%PATH%;%ANT_HOME%\bin
   - set ANT_OPTS=-Dhttp.proxyHost=43.XX.XX.XX -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080
   - C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy>ant
-f
   build.xml


Error : * impossible to resolve dependencies: resolve failed*

Anything else that I missed to do here?

Thanks & Regards
Rajani


*POST SCRIPT*

LOG:


C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy>set
ANT_HOME=E:\DevTools\ANT\apache-ant-1.8.4

C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy>set
PATH=%PATH%;%ANT_HOME%\bin

C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy>set
ANT_OPTS=-Dhttp.proxyHost=43.80.41.41 -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080

C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy>ant
-version
Apache Ant(TM) version 1.8.4 compiled on May 22 2012

C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy>ant
-f build.xml
Buildfile: C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hel
lo-ivy\build.xml

resolve:
[ivy:retrieve] :: Ivy 1.4.1 - 20061109165313 :: http://ivy.jayasoft.org/ ::
[ivy:retrieve] no configuration file found, using default...
[ivy:retrieve] :: configuring :: url =
jar:file:/E:/DevTools/ANT/apache-ant-1.8.
4/lib/ivy-1.4.1.jar!/fr/jayasoft/ivy/conf/ivyconf.xml
[ivy:retrieve] :: resolving dependencies :: [ jayasoft | hello-ivy |
working@INS
COLT20003787 ]
[ivy:retrieve]  confs: [default]
[ivy:retrieve] :: resolution report ::

---------------------------------------------------------------------
        |                  |            modules            ||   artifacts
|
        |       conf       | number| search|dwnlded|evicted||
number|dwnlded|

---------------------------------------------------------------------
        |      default     |   1   |   0   |   0   |   0   ||   0   |   0
|

---------------------------------------------------------------------
[ivy:retrieve]
[ivy:retrieve] :: problems summary ::
[ivy:retrieve] :::: WARNINGS
[ivy:retrieve]          module not found: [ apache | commons-lang | 2.1 ]
[ivy:retrieve]                  local: tried
C:\Users\5013503198\.ivy/local/apac
he/commons-lang/2.1/ivys/ivy.xml
[ivy:retrieve]                  local: tried artifact [ apache |
commons-lang |
2.1 ]/commons-lang.jar[jar]:
[ivy:retrieve]
 C:\Users\5013503198\.ivy/local/apache/co
mmons-lang/2.1/jars/commons-lang.jar
[ivy:retrieve]                  shared: tried
C:\Users\5013503198\.ivy/shared/ap
ache/commons-lang/2.1/ivys/ivy.xml
[ivy:retrieve]                  shared: tried artifact [ apache |
commons-lang |
 2.1 ]/commons-lang.jar[jar]:
[ivy:retrieve]
 C:\Users\5013503198\.ivy/shared/apache/c
ommons-lang/2.1/jars/commons-lang.jar
[ivy:retrieve]                  public: tried
http://ivyrep.jayasoft.org/apache/
commons-lang/ivy-2.1.xml
[ivy:retrieve]                  public: tried artifact [ apache |
commons-lang |
 2.1 ]/commons-lang.jar[jar]:
[ivy:retrieve]
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-lan
g/jars/commons-lang-2.1.jar
[ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[ivy:retrieve]          ::          UNRESOLVED DEPENDENCIES         ::
[ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[ivy:retrieve]          :: [ apache | commons-lang | 2.1 ]: not found
[ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[ivy:retrieve]
[ivy:retrieve]
[ivy:retrieve] :: USE VERBOSE OR DEBUG MESSAGE LEVEL FOR MORE DETAILS

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy\buil
d.xml:20: impossible to resolve dependencies: resolve failed - see output
for de
tails

Total time: 3 seconds

C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy>



























On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:22 AM, Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com>wrote:

> You can configure the proxy using the <setproxy> Ant task:
> http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/setproxy.html
>
> Maarten
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
>  From: Rajani Maski <rajinimaski@gmail.com>
> To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
> Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:05 PM
> Subject: IVY Proxy settings Configuration
>
> Hi Team
>
> *   Is there any documentation that tells about proxy setting for IVY?  I
> am not able to build the basic "Hello IVY" example project that uses ivy to
> manage dependencies.
> When I build project, it gives me the below error :*
>
> *You probably access the destination server through a proxy server
> that is not well configured**
>
>
> *Any link pointers to the above error?
> *
>
>
> Log:
>
>
> *C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy>ant
> -f build.xml
> Buildfile: C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hel
> lo-ivy\build.xml
>
> resolve:
> [ivy:retrieve] :: Ivy 1.4.1 - 20061109165313 :: http://ivy.jayasoft.org/::
> [ivy:retrieve] no configuration file found, using default...
> [ivy:retrieve] :: configuring :: url =
> jar:file:/E:/DevTools/ANT/apache-ant-1.8.
> 4/lib/ivy-1.4.1.jar!/fr/jayasoft/ivy/conf/ivyconf.xml
> [ivy:retrieve] :: resolving dependencies :: [ jayasoft | hello-ivy |
> working@INS
> COLT20003787 ]
> *[ivy:retrieve]  confs: [default]
> [ivy:retrieve] You probably access the destination server through a proxy
> server
> that is not well configured.
> [ivy:retrieve] You probably acce*ss the destination server through a proxy
> server
> that is not well configured.
> [ivy:retrieve] :: resolution report ::
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>         |                  |            modules            ||   artifacts
> |
>         |       conf       | number| search|dwnlded|evicted||
> number|dwnlded|
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>         |      default     |   1   |   0   |   0   |   0   ||   0   |   0
> |
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ivy:retrieve]
> [ivy:retrieve] :: problems summary ::
> [ivy:retrieve] :::: WARNINGS
> [ivy:retrieve]  Host ivyrep.jayasoft.org not found. url=
> http://ivyrep.jayasoft.o
> rg/apache/commons-lang/ivy-2.1.xml
> [ivy:retrieve]  Host www.ibiblio.org not found. url=
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven
> /commons-lang/jars/commons-lang-2.1.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]          module not found: [ apache | commons-lang | 2.1 ]
> [ivy:retrieve]                  local: tried
> C:\Users\5013503198\.ivy/local/apac
> he/commons-lang/2.1/ivys/ivy.xml
> [ivy:retrieve]                  local: tried artifact [ apache |
> commons-lang |
> 2.1 ]/commons-lang.jar[jar]:
> [ivy:retrieve]
> C:\Users\5013503198\.ivy/local/apache/co
> mmons-lang/2.1/jars/commons-lang.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]                  shared: tried
> C:\Users\5013503198\.ivy/shared/ap
> ache/commons-lang/2.1/ivys/ivy.xml
> [ivy:retrieve]                  shared: tried artifact [ apache |
> commons-lang |
> 2.1 ]/commons-lang.jar[jar]:
> [ivy:retrieve]
> C:\Users\5013503198\.ivy/shared/apache/c
> ommons-lang/2.1/jars/commons-lang.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]                  public: tried
> http://ivyrep.jayasoft.org/apache/
> commons-lang/ivy-2.1.xml
> [ivy:retrieve]                  public: tried artifact [ apache |
> commons-lang |
> 2.1 ]/commons-lang.jar[jar]:
> [ivy:retrieve]
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-lan
> g/jars/commons-lang-2.1.jar
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::          UNRESOLVED DEPENDENCIES         ::
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve]          :: [ apache | commons-lang | 2.1 ]: not found
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve]
> [ivy:retrieve]
> [ivy:retrieve] :: USE VERBOSE OR DEBUG MESSAGE LEVEL FOR MORE DETAILS
>
> *BUILD FAILED
> C:\Users\5013503198
> \Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy\buil
> d.xml:20: impossible to resolve dependencies: resolve failed - see output
> for de
> tails*
>
> Total time: 3 seconds
>
> C:\Users\5013\Downloads\ivy-1.4.1-bin\ivy-1.4.1\src\example\hello-ivy>
>
> Awaiting reply
>
> Regards
> Rajani Maski
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message