ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <>
Subject Re: artefact timestamp into ant property
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:44:12 GMT
You can try this the other way around: First, build an Ant property called "ivy.publish.pubdate"
with the <tstamp> task Use the format "yyyyMMddHHmmss". Next, when you run <ivy:publish>,
set "pubdate" to the "ivy.publish.pubdate" property. That will set the property and the publish
timestamp to the same value.

David Weintraub

perl -e 'print "Just another second rate Perl Hacker\n";'

On Jan 21, 2013, at 11:14 AM, wrote:

> When I publish an artefact ivy kindly adds a timestamp to the filename:
> [ivy:publish]       published blah to http://host/artefacts/content/repositories/snapshots/com/acme/blah-20130121160013.jar
> Can I get the timestamp into an ant property for later use?
> Adrian

View raw message