ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <adrian.p.sm...@bt.com>
Subject RE: artefact timestamp into ant property
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:53:16 GMT
Brilliant!

Thanks David

-----Original Message-----
From: David Weintraub [mailto:qazwart@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 January 2013 16:44
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: artefact timestamp into ant property

You can try this the other way around: First, build an Ant property called "ivy.publish.pubdate"
with the <tstamp> task Use the format "yyyyMMddHHmmss". Next, when you run <ivy:publish>,
set "pubdate" to the "ivy.publish.pubdate" property. That will set the property and the publish
timestamp to the same value.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com

perl -e 'print "Just another second rate Perl Hacker\n";'