ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Ant Compiler
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:51:25 GMT

I typically download the zip and just unzip it.  The scripts are all
there.  I'm, of course, on a linux box and don't run Windows...

Have you downloaded the zip and tried to unzip and look in the contents of
what's unzipped?

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012, PARDHU D wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> I downloaded apache-ant-1.8.4-bin, apache-ant-1.8.4-manual, apache-ant-1.8.4-src all
these from http://ant.apache.org . I did not find any installers in the above mentioned folders
and i am using Windows XP operating system. How to install ant in my system or How can I work
with ant compiler? I searched in Google and I can not find a solution for this. Can any one
please send screenshots of procedure for installing ant and set path for it. Hope i can get
reply.

> Regards,
> D Pardhu.

Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
Chief Architect FlossWare  http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware
                            http://flossware.sourceforge.net
                            https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare