ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Aris Green <>
Subject Re: I have given up on configurations - what good are they?
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2012 04:20:13 GMT
It seems that you should be able to use [conf] in the artifacts pattern,
but I did see this,, so it
might not work.

I worked around this by using an extended property and using that in the
path.  I basically use IVY to share binaries between upstream and
downstream build jobs.  The build is being migrated to Jenkins, and I want
to keep a central filesystem repository for build artifacts.  The price I
pay is a proliferation of ivy.xml files.  This is  Microsoft .NET build, so
using something like Maven would be like the proverbial square peg jammed
into a round hole.  We are using MSBuild for the build and Ant + Ivy for
the artifact management.