ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Aris Green <aris.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject I have given up on configurations - what good are they?
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 02:32:45 GMT
I can't seem to get it to work.  Whenever I do a publish, ivy seems to
look for a "default" configuration.  I have seen other people post
regarding this.  I had a single ivy file with a "server" and "client"
configuration publishing to a file system repository.  I have since
switched to using custom attributes instead.

I could post my ivy.xml and resolver xml, but first, I am just
wondering, do you have to have a "default" configuration and then
whatever configuration(s) you want to use configurations?  Is this a
bug?  I'll post some code if asked for it.

Any help appreciated.

agreen