ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Aris Green <aris.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject How do you promote and artifact?
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 02:38:41 GMT
I have a manually scripted build process using MSBuild for compiling
and Ant + Ivy for publishing and sharing artifacts.  The goal is to
move this in a Jenkins based CI system.  I was wondering, how are
artifacts promoted from snapshots to let say, integration/release?  I
have yet to find much on how this is actually accomplished.  Do you
retrieve the artifacts from one branch into a local folder and publish
them to another.  What are the "best practices".  I am hoping to get
started in the right direction.

Thanks
agreen