ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Not Zippy <notzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I have given up on configurations - what good are they?
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 22:22:32 GMT
I use a generic repository configuration, the reason for this is that
repository has some maven projects and some ivy projects, ivy projects need
a special configuration for correctly downloading the ivy file so I use a
dual fetch the first attempts to retrieve the project as an ivy project,
the fallback is a maven..

Nz