ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I have given up on configurations - what good are they?
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:17:06 GMT
You probably should make some code available somewhere showing folk what it
is you're trying to do.  I have several projects using configurations; not
sure off the top of my head what to think about Ivy always looking for a
"default" configuration, so again, an example would probably be for the
best.

Matt