ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Version 1.4.3 evicting version 1.4.7 of XmlSchema
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 20:01:01 GMT
I noticed that XmlScheme from the org.apache.ws.commons.schema project
is having version 1.4.3 evict version 1.4.7 when there's a conflict.
Here's the information in my Ivy report:

Revision: 1.4.7 (evicted by 1.4.3)

Home Page      http://ws.apache.org/commons/XmlSchema
Status         release
Publication    20120814141749
Resolver       public
Configurations compile, master(*), compile(*), master
Artifacts size 0 kB (0 kB downloaded, 0 kB in cache)
Licenses       The Apache Software License, Version 2.0
Evicted by     1.4.3 in latest-revision conflict manager

Revision 1.4.3

Home Page      http://ws.apache.org/commons/XmlSchema
Status         release
Publication    20120823164341
Resolver       public
Configurations compile, master(*), runtime, compile(*), runtime(*), master
Artifacts size 140 kB (140 kB downloaded, 0 kB in cache)
Licenses       The Apache Software License, Version 2.0

Note how 1.4.7 has a Publication date of 14-Aug-2012 (at 14:17:49) and
1.4.3 has a Publication date of 23-Aug-2012 (at 16:43:41). That would
make version 1.4.3 later. However, when I look at my corporate Maven
repository (Nexus), it has the following information:

Artifact:    XmlSchema-1.4.3.jar
Modified:    10-12-08 16:22:52 CST
Cache:       repo1-cache

Artifact:    XmlSchema-1.4.3.pom
Modified:    10-12-08 16:22:52 CST
Cache:       repo1-cache

Artifact:   XmlSchema-1.4.7.jar
Modified:   22-09-10 16:32:41 CDT
Cache:      repo1-cache

Artifact:   XmlSchema-1.4.7.pom
Modified:   22-09-10 16:32:43 CDT
Cache:      repo1-cache

(The repo1-cache is a cache for http://search.maven.org)

Where is it getting those Publication dates from? The dates in my
Maven repository seem to agree with the publication dates in the
public Maven repo, but the Ivy Publication dates are completely
different.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com