ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tim Brown <tpbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant Compiler
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:53:44 GMT
Find ant.bat in your unzipped folder structure.  It came from
apache-ant-1.8.4-bin.

Add the folder that contains it to your path and you should be good.

~Sent from my mobile device. Please pardon any oddities :-)

On Dec 20, 2012, at 5:22 AM, PARDHU D <dpardhu123@yahoo.in> wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> I downloaded apache-ant-1.8.4-bin, apache-ant-1.8.4-manual, apache-ant-1.8.4-src all
these from http://ant.apache.org . I did not find any installers in the above mentioned folders
and i am using Windows XP operating system. How to install ant in my system or How can I work
with ant compiler? I searched in Google and I can not find a solution for this. Can any one
please send screenshots of procedure for installing ant and set path for it. Hope i can get
reply.