ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Marcel Overdijk <marceloverd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Ivy in C/C++ environment
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 07:59:58 GMT

Martin,

As we are also looking for alternatives that are a better fit, we are also
considering Gradle.
Gradle also has an experimental C++ plugin:
http://gradle.org/docs/current/userguide/cpp.html
Something like this in theory it would mean you can use Gradle for both
dependency resolving and building.

I also found a couple of Maven plugins for C/C++ which might also be
interesting:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/maven-native/native-maven-plugin/usage.html
http://java.freehep.org/freehep-nar-plugin/narDependencies.html