ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Marcel Overdijk <marceloverd...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy in C/C++ environment
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 16:15:22 GMT

I wonder if somebody has some pointers for using Ivy in a C/C++ environment.

a) how is dependency management done (e.g. using custom resolver?)
b) how is building done (based on on de Ivy dependencies)

I'm not looking for a complete solution, just wat to start a discussion
about possibilities or perhaps best practices from people already having
this set up.

Unfortunately I can't find and information in the docs. Ivy is especially
interesting as it is nog tight to Java dependency management.