ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Mendez <mar...@jitisoft.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question - maven3 snapshots with unique versions
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:06:16 GMT
Found it. There's some weird parsing of root urls to find the credential key, which is a combination
of the host and realm.

For example: repository-abc.forge.cloudbees.com

I needed to create a credential for realm "abc repository" and host repository-abc.forge.cloudbees.com.
Well, hope this helps someone.

On Dec 20, 2012, at 12:27 PM, Marcos Mendez wrote:

> Follow up.
>
> Well, I found an authentication error by running the resolution manually from the command
line and setting debug. Has anyone tried to do HTTPS authentication with ivy? I've set the
credentials, no luck there.

> Regards,
> Marcos
>
> On Dec 20, 2012, at 11:17 AM, Marcos Mendez wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm having trouble resolving timestamped artifact versions in my private repo. Normal
non-snapshot maven dependencies work correctly. Anything I should be looking at?