ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From maithilish bhat <maithil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about documentation
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 08:03:12 GMT
One of the frequently asked question by *new Ivy users* is to suggest a
tutorial which can help them to understand Ivy in easy steps.

Understanding their frustration, as I too had struggled a lot with my first
Ivy enabled project, i have written *Apache Ivy - Beginners Guide* ( in PDF
format ) which explain simple steps required use Ivy in a live project.
This Step by Step guide helps beginners in understanding basic Ivy
concepts/tasks and use them straight away in their projects either through
Ant build or in Eclipse IDE.

Guide is available at
http://olmex.blogspot.in/2012/04/ivy-beginners-guide.html

maithilish