ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From maithilish bhat <maithil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about documentation
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 03:43:30 GMT
Xavier Martin,

Thanks for response.

Please go ahead and suggest correction / changes, i will incorporate them
in the document.

I have noted comment about Java. I will make the necessary changes in
document before next release.

French translation of the Guide would be very useful for lot of users. I
really appreciate your interest. I used Open Office to create the source
document and converted it to PDF. I will mail the source document to you so
that you can use it for translation in case you want to retain the format.

maithilish