ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Thorburn <nzi...@gmail.com>
Subject [IVYDE] ivysettings.xml caching?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 08:44:59 GMT
I've got a remote Ivy Settings file (http://...), and I cannot seem to get
IvyDE to reload it. I've cleared all the caches, cleared out all my temp
files, and restarted Eclipse, but it will not pick up the goddamn changes.
Running Ivy from Ant (which uses the same settings URL!) works just fine,
but I can't figure out why IvyDE won't pick up the new one, and it's
incredibly frustrating. I assume it's caching it, but I simply cannot
figure out where, or how to delete it.

Running Apache IvyDE 2.2.0.beta1-201203282058-RELEASE
org.apache.ivyde.feature.feature.group Apache Software Foundation

Thanks,

- Andrew Thorburn