ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Anthony D <anthony.dilor...@gmail.com>
Subject ivyde: set a javadoc URL in ivy.xml instead of actual javadoc jar location
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:02:43 GMT

Hi,

Forgive me if this has already been posted. I did a quick search and
couldn't find it.

I was wondering if IvyDE could make use of Eclipse's ability to reference a
URL for a javadoc instead of requiring the jar come from an ivy respository?

For example, if the javadoc is available from the author's website, can
IvyDE make use of a special attribute in the publications section of the the
ivy.xml for that product, so it will know to link the jar to a javadoc web
URL instead of requiring a jar version be present in a repository?

Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks.