ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From jchappelle <jchappe...@4redi.com>
Subject Retrieve a war artifact without dependencies
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 04:30:15 GMT

I'm trying to perform a retrieve for a war file from within an ant build
script using the "retrieve" task. When I do, ivy also tries to retrieve all
the dependencies for that war. The war is already built with all the
dependencies so I don't need those. The repository is a nexus repository and
there is no ivy file but there is a maven pom file. Below is the xml for my
resolver and my dependency. I'm an ivy newbie and I have been researching
this for a couple of days. Any help is appreciated.

        <dependency org="com.mycompany" name="testivy" rev="1.0">
        	<artifact name="testivy" type="war"/>
        </dependency>

<ibiblio name="public" m2compatible="true"
root="https://myserver/content/groups/public"/>