ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From wellgoonthen <richcol...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: External vs. Internal dependencies
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 18:24:29 GMT

Hi, thanks again for your help.

"If the ivy:resolve is taking so long, it sounds like you're not caching
dependencies when you should be."

All dependencies are cached and picked up from the local machine from my
local cache.  I know this for sure as I can run the build when not connected
to the network.

Is there any hints I could look at as to why resolving something that
already exists on disk may be so slow?

Richard