ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan Fong" <ryan.f...@workday.com>
Subject IvyDE 2.2.0
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:14:50 GMT
G'day, mates.  I ran into a resolution issue with Eclipse Juno 4.2 &
Apache IvyDE 2.1.0.201008101807-RELEASE.

I have the "resolve dependencies in workspace" setting enabled and have
the project corresponding to the xyz module open in my workspace.

When I have a dependent project that refers to the xyz module with the
artifact sub-element present, IvyDE complains that it cannot resolve the
dependency.  However, when I remove the artifact sub-element, everything
resolves fine.  (See snippet below.)

Ant's call to the ivy resolve task can resolve with and without the
artifact sub-element.  Is this a bug in this version of IvyDE?  Are
there any known workarounds?  Thanks!

<dependency org="com.myco" name="xyz" rev="latest.${release.type}"
transitive="false"
            conf="myco-shared, compile->default">
   <artifact name="com.myco.xyz" type="jar"/>
</dependency>