ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Eyad Ebrahim <tya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy Settings Conditionally Use an Environment Variable?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 08:13:58 GMT
I agree with Mitch. Such logic is better to be done in IVY.
But if you are using IvyDE as well, things will get rough, since you won't
be passing through the ant files.

Yesterday someone had something similar, and I had also some ideas in this
regard:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-ivy-user/201208.mbox/browser