ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alan Richardson <al...@lexmark.com>
Subject Re: Unable to resolve particular artifacts
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 12:50:25 GMT
I may be on to something. I've discovered that I may have
some incompatibilities between how I have Ivy configured (the Ivy settings
file) and how my Artifactory is configured. I am in the process
of re-configuring both to see if that fixes the issue. Unfortunately I am
also experiencing some significant stability problems with my Artifactory
server so I have to figure that out as well. When it rains, it pours.
I appreciate the responses very much. I will post again after my testing is
complete.

alan