ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alan Richardson <al...@lexmark.com>
Subject Unable to resolve particular artifacts
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:02:31 GMT
I am new to Ivy so bear with me here. I am using Ivy (2.3.0-rc1) in
conjunction with Artifactory as a part of my build process. After a lot of
experimentation, everything seems to work fine except that two particular
artifacts will not resolve. All other artifacts, located in the same
repository, seem to work just fine, so I am assuming there is something
about these particular files. My ivy.xml file is requesting the
"latest.release" revision of the files and I can see the files (and the
associated ivy.xml file) in the release repository just fine. I also see
that the status is "release". Yet during the resolve process, Ivy claims it
can find the artifact in my milestone repository (status="milestone") but
of course that does not meet its needs, so the resolve fails.

Any ideas why these particular files fail? Is there something I can look at
to help explain why it refuses to recognize the files that I see are
actually there? I can't see what I am doing differently for these files
than for any other files that follow the same pattern and work just fine. I
am completely lost at this point.

alanr