ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Craig Burlock <craig.burl...@gmail.com>
Subject IVY Shared Repository version numbering without publish
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 00:39:41 GMT
Hello all,

I am currently trying to limit the growth of my IVY Cache by preventing the
major build products from being published (there is no reason to publish
them because no other build process needs to retrieve the final
applications).

Unfortunately my version numbers no longer increase because nothing is
being published for these jobs.

Is there a "nice" way to use IVY to increase version numbering for a
project that doesn't publish anything?

Should I just publish "something" (perhaps a ReadMe.txt file) in order to
force Ivy Shared Repository version folder creation, or is there a better
way?