ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Dependency partial download?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 18:05:21 GMT
Maybe there was some parallel builds going on ? Ivy is not that good at handling a publish
and a resolve on the same cache.

Nicolas

Le 27 juin 2012 à 00:12, Troy Kinsella a écrit :

> Anybody?
>
> I'm using ivy 2.2.0
>
> On 12-06-14 11:28 AM, Troy Kinsella wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have Hudson building two ivy modules in separate jobs. Say, A depends on B. I'm
using the Hudson ivy plugin such that if I modify B, A is automatically rebuilt. Often, in
this scenario, the rebuild of A fails as follows:
>> [ivy:resolve] :::: WARNINGS
>> [ivy:resolve] 	problem while downloading module descriptor: <snip>/ivy-1.0-SNAPSHOT.xml:/<snip>/ivy-1.0-SNAPSHOT.xml.original.part
(No such file or directory) (305ms)
>> If I manually trigger a build shortly after, it succeeds. From my naive perspective,
it appears as if the build of A is proceeding when something is not yet finished downloading.
I'm not sure if this is a Hudson issue or an Ivy issue.