ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Eyad Ebrahim <>
Subject Re: help with TTL
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:26:33 GMT
It seems to be that the TTL is a cache attribute not a resolver one.
Therefore, I don't think it will help your cause.

I have a similar use case, I'm not sure if it would really help.

You could take the latest version of both, won't that be helpful enough.

It doesn't matter then the order in the chain, but all of them should have
latest="latest-time" as a strategy attribute. Then from all the versions
that comply with the artifact pattern would be checked and the newest one
would be chosen.
1) The priority will be on date and on date only.
2) with cache checkmodified=true on resolvers you will presumably retrieve
the very latest version of all (regardless local or remote).
3) I added the latest="latest-time" to the chain as well.

If that is remotely related to what you need, I would be glad to help, if
not. I'm glad to fill the world wide web to random stuff. it's my thing.