ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: extends & buildlist on 2.3.0-rc1 ... it gets worse
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:12:46 GMT
One other data point. As long as my undesired simplification wasn't helping
things, I went back to both a bootstrap-parent and a master-parent. I also
tried setting haltOnError="false" on ivy:buildlist. With that, the task
successfully got through everything. However, it continued to create a
seriously trashed build order.

Just as an experiment, I might try converting all the ivy.xml files to not
use the extends feature and then see what happens when running buildlist.
My hypothesis is, this will work. Not that this is a desired state of
affairs, but at least it isolates the problem to the interaction between
buildlist and extends.