ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildlist task chokes on absolute path to parent Ivy module
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 05:07:58 GMT
I adapted src/example/multi-project in the Ivy distribution to have the
existing Ivy modules extend a parent ivy.xml. Such as:
<ivy-module version="1.0">
    <info
        organisation="org.apache.ivy.example"
        module="find"
        status="integration">
        <extends organisation="org.apache.ivy.example"
module="multi-parent" revision="1.0"
            location="../multi-parent/ivy.xml" />
    </info>

Both absolute and relative paths worked.

This suggests the problem is on my end. I'm going to try deconstructing the
failing modules next, but if this rings any bells, I'd be glad to hear.