ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Troy Kinsella <troy.kinse...@wmode.com>
Subject Dependency partial download?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:28:41 GMT
Hi,

I have Hudson building two ivy modules in separate jobs. Say, A depends
on B. I'm using the Hudson ivy plugin such that if I modify B, A is
automatically rebuilt. Often, in this scenario, the rebuild of A fails
as follows:

[ivy:resolve] :::: WARNINGS
[ivy:resolve] 	problem while downloading module descriptor:<snip>/ivy-1.0-SNAPSHOT.xml:/<snip>/ivy-1.0-SNAPSHOT.xml.original.part
(No such file or directory) (305ms)

If I manually trigger a build shortly after, it succeeds. From my naive
perspective, it appears as if the build of A is proceeding when
something is not yet finished downloading. I'm not sure if this is a
Hudson issue or an Ivy issue.

Thanks!

Troy