ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From marcdb <mdeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: extends & buildlist on 2.3.0-rc1 ... it gets worse
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 07:08:17 GMT

Mitch Gitman wrote:

> Over a week ago, I'd sent out a message to this list, "buildlist task
> chokes on absolute path to parent Ivy module." I'd found that the extends
> feature worked fine with an absolute path to the parent ivy.xml if I was
> building any single Ivy module, but the buildlist task would fail to find
> the absolute path.

Hi Mitch,

I can't help you with your actual question, because I've never worked with
the extends feature.
I noticed however that there have not been many answers posted on the forum
lately. Did you post your question on the forum or did you send an email ? I
sent a question via http://old.nabble.com/ivy-user-f18383.html, but didn't
get an answer (like almost all questions I saw on the forum).
So I was wondering if something was broken there ?

Regards,
Marc