ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Denis Krizanovic <denis.krizano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Who depends on me" report
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 05:57:52 GMT
hmm.. in my case, I've got 20 or 30 projects that use the ibm mq libraries.

So, I'm working at the repository level.

report looks like it's at working at a module level. I think it's showing
me my dependencies, I want the inverse, who depends on me. This will tell
me which apps I need to upgrade and therefore regression test.

Incidently, the ibm mq libraries don't have ivy.xml's, because, they don't,
not sure if that's a relevant fact or not.