ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Borislav Kapukaranov <b.kapukara...@gmail.com>
Subject OSGi feature and ivy configurations
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 11:31:56 GMT
Hello Ivy team,

I have a question about pulled down from p2 repositories dependencies and
ivy configurations.
I have an established build with Ant and Ivy which is set up against Ivy
repositories. I have configured a set of ivy configurations for my
dependencies and have published them in the repositories with these
configurations.

Now I saw the updatesite Ivy plugin and wanted to use it to pull
dependencies from p2 repositories. The trouble is these dependencies from
the p2 repositories came without Ivy configurations so I can't use them in
my current setup. I have a compile conf that makes sure I compile my
bundles only against dependencies marked with this compile configuration
therefore my p2 dependencies are ignored.

I wanted to ask how are dependencies from p2 repos meant to work with Ivy
configurations?

Best Regards,
Bobby