ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Gubarkov <xon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on multi-module project and ivy local repository & cache
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 17:48:34 GMT
Ok, just informing that I solved the problem with the help of
overriding caches useOrigin option, here are my ivysettings config:

<ivysettings>
    <settings defaultResolver="default"/>

    <!-- just use default settings -->
    <include url="${ivy.default.settings.dir}/ivysettings.xml"/>

    <caches useOrigin="true" /> <!-- not cache local repo -->
</ivysettings>

Please let me know if this is wrong approach.
Still it seems to work for me.