ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE seems to prefer artifacts in non-workspace-resolver over projects present in workspace
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 20:28:11 GMT
Maybe there are some transitive dependency which confuse the Workspace resolver. See at the
end of the doc:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/history/latest-milestone/cpc/workspace.html

> In some setup, if you want to mix some resolver of your own and the workspace resolver,
and still want the transitive dependencies work nicely between them, you may want to turn
the resolve mode to dynamic:
> 	• see the defaultResolveMode attribute of settings in the ivysettings.
> 	• see the resolveMode attribute of module in the ivysettings.

Nicolas