ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kfi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: "Who depends on me" report
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 13:44:01 GMT
Denis Krizanovic wrote on 05/04/2012 01:10 AM:
> I don't know how to ask this question of the nabble archive.. So I'll ask
> here, without searching the archive.
>
> I want a report that shows me all the modules that depend on a particular
> module.
>
> My specific example, is I need to upgrade some mq libraries from 6.02 to 6.1
>
> How can I find which projects are using the 6.02 libraries?

The repreport task will generate a complete repository report. At the
top level are your enterprise modules, but it also shows each
individual dependency, with a Required-By section showing the module
which depends on it, and the asked revision. I use the following ant
target:

  <target name="repreport" depends="cleancache">
     <ivy:repreport settingsRef="repreport.settings"
        organisation="com.masergy" />
     <scp file="ivy-repository-report.xml"
toDir="ivy@ivyrep:/data/ivyrep/repo/"
          keyfile="ivysshkey.dsa" passphrase="xxxx" />
   </target>

to build the report and SCP it to our server. I've attached the XSL
file used to style the report, which I think I found in one of the
jars, or in the source repository.

Thanks,
---
Kirby Files