ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Helga Tauscher <hlgts...@googlemail.com>
Subject 2.3.0RC1 experimental OSGI dependencies - revision ranges
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:07:45 GMT
Hi,

I played around with the experimental OSGI feature of the release candidate
and got stuck with inter-bundle dependencies. I am using
org.eclipse.emf.ecore rev 2.7.0.v20110605-0747, which gets resolved
properly with a revision of 2.7.+ specified in the ivy file. Another
dependent bundle specifies the required revision range as [2.7.0,3.0.0) in
its manifest, which is not resolved. This may be related to the different
notation of exclusive ranges in OSGI bundles and ivy files. I think the
revision range should be converted to a range of [2.7.0,3.0.0[ to be
resolved by ivy correctly?

Cheers,

Hlg