ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Hlg Tschr <hlgts...@googlemail.com>
Subject 2.3.0RC1 experimental OSGI dependencies - revision ranges
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:17:58 GMT
Hi,

I played around with the experimental OSGI feature of the release
candidate and got stuck with inter-bundle dependencies. I am using
org.eclipse.emf.ecore rev 2.7.0.v20110605-0747, which gets resolved
properly with a revision of 2.7.+ specified in the ivy file. Another
dependent bundle specifies the required revision range as
[2.7.0,3.0.0) in its manifest, which is not resolved. This may be
related to the different notation of exclusive ranges in OSGI bundles
and ivy files. I think the revision range should be converted to a
range of [2.7.0,3.0.0[ to be resolved by ivy correctly?

Cheers,

Hlg