ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David Goblirsch <dgoblir...@interactivebrokers.com>
Subject How do I change the default conflict manager?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:21:00 GMT
How can I change the default conflict manager from

latest-revision

latest-compatible?

I work at a site where we have 300+ ivy projects, and every time
I put out a new 3rd party jar the builds all break unless I start at
the bottom of the dependency hierarchy and rebuild everything. Updating
to Spring 3.1 from 3.0, Hibernate 3.6.5 from 3.6.4, etc. causes failures
unless trigger a monster rebuild from the lowest-level projects.

I am unable to find in the documentation the magic system property,
if any, that allows me to do this by default instead of requiring that
all of the projects do it individually (yuck).

I saw Archie Cobb's posts; I am not asking that the default ivy
out-of-the-box
be changed. I just want a magic incantation for my site in the master
settings
file. We do not use version numbers on most of our internal jars, and
we do not produce jars for outside use.

Thanks.