ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Douglas Rohm <dougr...@sent.com>
Subject Ivy Settings Patterns
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:36:47 GMT
Is there a way when designating a resolver ivy pattern to be able
to do something like the following?

/MyCompany/MyModule/1.2.3/4/ivy.xml

Currently, the [revision] token resolves to the full 4-digit
version number.  I'd like to be able to use the first three
digits of the revision for a part of the pattern and use the last
digit for a subfolder below that.  Is this possible or would I
have to write custom ant code to do this?

Something like this:

<resolvers>

  <filesystem name="myresolver">

    <ivy
pattern="${my.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[shortrevision]/[build
]/ivy.xml" />

    <artifact
pattern="${my.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[shortrevision]/[build
]/([target])[artifact].[ext]" />

  </filesystem>

</resolvers>

where: