ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Young Matthew (4004)" <>
Subject SV: Ivy 2.2.0 POM parent reference
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:32:17 GMT
Tried the setup in the link below without any luck.....

Setup first the file resolver in the ivysettings.xml filen:

     <!-- POM parent relative path, failover -->

     <filesystem name="spring-data-neo4j-build" force="true" descriptor="required">

         <ivy pattern="${user.home}/.ivy2/failover/[module]/pom.xml" />

         <artifact pattern="${user.home}/.ivy2/failover/[module]/emptyJarToSatisfyIvy.jar"

Then the modules part below that:
           <module organisation="" name="spring-data-neo4j-parent"

Then in my file system under

I have a copy of the parent POM saved as "pom.xml" and a dummy jar.  The parent element from
the spring-data-neo4j POM is:

Ideas? / matthew