ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Young Matthew (4004)" <matthew.yo...@forsakringskassan.se>
Subject Ivy 2.2.0 POM parent reference
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:07:09 GMT
Hej,

Using Ivy 2.2.0 from Eclipse and pulling in the spring-data-neo4j module from:
     http://maven.springframework.org/milestone/org/springframework/data/spring-data-neo4j/2.1.0.M1/

Inside the POM there are a series of default dependencies that I want to pull down.  Have
in my Ivy file:
      <dependency org="org.springframework.data" name="spring-data-neo4j" rev="2.1.0.M1"
/>

Set Debut with IvyDE but I don't see any attempt to handle dependencies.  Is the due to the
spring-data-neo4j using a parent pom with a relative path where the versions of the dependencies
are kept?  IvyDe spits out:
     Sort dependencies of : org.springframework.data#spring-data-neo4j;2.1.0.M1 / Number of
dependencies = 0
  == resolving dependencies se.klistret#neo4j;working@INV000000121176->org.springframework.data#spring-data-neo4j;2.1.0.M1
[compile->*]
  loadData of org.springframework.data#spring-data-neo4j;2.1.0.M1 of rootConf=compile
           using public to resolve org.springframework.data#spring-data-neo4j;2.1.0.M1
  public: Checking cache for: dependency: org.springframework.data#spring-data-neo4j;2.1.0.M1
{*=[*]}

Not a word about the parent reference in the debug text.

Ideas?  Searched around Google but similar parent pom reference problem cast an exception.
     http://theholyjava.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/using-ivy-with-pom-xml/

Not sure if the above link is actuall or even really the concept behind it (by creating a
local file structure with a dummy jar, and copying the parent pom).

Thanks / matthew