ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Not Zippy <notzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 Questions for ivyIDE
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:03:43 GMT
The local repository is a cached based repository. The frequency of the
updates is specified in the ivysettings file.  Check out <cache><ttl>
elements (Personally I specify all my cache settings to be in my "target"
folder, and in eclipse set the resolve to occur within the workspace)

How are you publishing your sources in ivy ? Eclipse will retrieve them if
you publish them properly.

Steve