ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Roger <>
Subject Re: 2 Questions for ivyIDE
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:13:59 GMT
I avoid using latest.integration because it always has to go back to the
repo to check for a later version rather than use the cache.
It does mean you have to release a new version of your 3rd tier
dependencies to get a change in your first tier picked up but I see that
as a good thing.

On 21/03/12 07:03, David Sills wrote:
> I see that the Ivy way is better once you are using Ivy, but it's
> frustrating when I can't figure out how to publish sources in the first
> place....

View raw message