ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alan Chaney <a...@writingshow.com>
Subject Re: 2 Questions for ivyIDE
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:05:38 GMT
On 3/20/2012 10:51 AM, David Sills wrote:
> What an interesting problem. I still haven't been able to publish source
> files correctly. You indicated that the file name must be
>
> someproject-src.jar
>
> Does "someproject" include the version number? I'm trying every
> combination I can think of to get the source file (which of course I
> have easily assembled) published, and nothing at all is working, with
> version number or without.
>
> Thanks for your help!
The publications element could look something like:
<publications>
<artifact/>
<artifact  type="source" ext="zip"/>
</publications>

By default, this will give you someproject-1.2.3.zip  if the revision is
1.2.3.  The publications pattern is controlled by 'artifactspattern' in
the publish task - default is: ${ivy.publish.src.artifacts.pattern} -
see Ivy docs:

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.2.0/use/publish.html

Alan