Hi,
 Presently we are using ivy for version control. Every things works fine. Presently we are facing a problem, the updated module are not able to resolve it using (+) eg.(1.+).
 We followed the tutorial http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/ivyfile/dependency.html.

 With this I attached my ivy settings xml and sample ivy xml.

Regards,
Kathir
9244689777

DISCLAIMER

This email message along with attachments, email thread if any, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and for the intended purpose and may contain July Systems confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or any other form of unintended use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies / forms of the original document.