ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kathirvelu U <kat...@julysystems.com>
Subject not able to resolve the updated version
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:02:31 GMT
Hi,
 Presently we are using ivy for version control. Every things works fine.
Presently we are facing a problem, the updated module are not able to
resolve it using (+) eg.(1.+).
 We followed the tutorial
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/ivyfile/dependency.html.

 With this I attached my ivy settings xml and sample ivy xml.

Regards,
Kathir
9244689777

--

DISCLAIMER

This email message along with attachments, email thread if any, is for the
sole use of the intended recipients and for the intended purpose and may
contain July Systems confidential and privileged information.Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or any other
form of unintended use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
/ forms of the original document.